Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Yesterday Torah learned how to roll over from her back to her tummy! Although she may not look too excited about it in these photos, I sure was thrilled by her new trick! It is fun when she does things for the first time, but it's also sad since it means she's growing up. It seems like overnight she transformed from being an infant into a boisterous baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She is also teething right now. When she's not smiling, drooling, or gnawing on her fists, she has this expression on her face.

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous photos! And wow! you were not kidding when you said she is growing up fast! She completely looks like a baby now, the infant look is gone! It's such a fun stage though when they start rolling over and becoming active! It's just crazy that it happens so fast! These photos make me sooo excited to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow rolling over! Such a fun time! I swear it was just yesterday that Rivers had just rolled over! Time goes way to fast! She is adorable! Love the little head band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just looks like she's concentrating hard :) I love it when other kids make expressions like that last pic. Mine are still doing teething type faces (I'm thinking of Charlie and his sucking here!). She's very cute. I wish I knew her personality to put with her pictures. I'll keep looking out on Skype

    ReplyDelete