Thursday, 3 March 2011

Adelaide's Hair

Addi has been looking much older lately (She's growing up too fast!) and I think it's because her hair has gone through a major growth spurt the past couple of months. I was going through my pictures and came across photos of her taken last March and I can't believe how young she looks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her hair was a little longer in June.

Photobucket
Longer still in October.

Photobucket
About the same length still in December.

Photobucket
And now! I love her curls and I'm glad she hasn't outgrown them. ( I had curls as a baby but outgrew them by age two)

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's so awesome to see how much Addi's hair has grown! Her curls are so gorgeous! I would LOVE to have her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is beautiful! I love the curls, too. Grandma Hollingshead had curly hair, so she might keep it since it's from both sides. I love her spring pictures, too. And, the next post of pictures with Torrah! Oh my! So cute! Love you guys lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those curls!!!! Peppa's got nothin' on Addie!

    ReplyDelete