Sunday, 23 December 2012

Hong Kong Disneyland

Here are some photos from our weekend trip to Disneyland Hong Kong. We planned this vacation around Torah's second birthday, and I was so excited to photograph her at Disneyland in all her toddler glory. However, every time I pulled out the camera she made a grumpy face, turned away, or took the opportunity to run away! (You might notice this in the photos) She also refused to wear her cute Minnie Mouse headband. But that's okay, because even though I didn't really capture it on camera, she had a great time. Both of the girls had so much fun on the rides and the only part they didn't enjoy was waiting in lines. We were happy that the park wasn't very crowded and our longest wait was only 30 minutes. Both of the girls had the same two favorite rides, the Mad Hatter Tea Cups, and the Carousel. Right before the park closed there was no line at at all for the Tea Cups, so we went on it four times in a row before Addy finally said she had enough. (Which was good because I was feeling motion sick by this point!) I think Torah would have been happy to stay on that ride all night long!
This was our first time leaving the Philippines since moving to Manila. It was so nice to have a break from the heat, humidity, pollution, and crazy traffic. The temperature in Hong Kong was the low 70's and if felt wonderful! The girls have definitely acclimatized to the Philippines because they were actually a little cold and we wished we brought them warmer clothing. Addy was adamant about wearing her Cinderella dress so we just put in on over her clothes.
Addy happy to pose for a picture while Torah takes off with the stroller!

1 comment:

  1. Aspen just looked through all of these with me and was so excited at every picture! At the end she said "that was SO COOL!"

    I agree, these photos are so fun! Looks like such a great trip! I am so glad you posted them for us to see! Thank you so much! I miss you guys! PS. Your haircut is adorable! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete