This morning after breakfast Torah announced that she misses Coco Grove and that she wishes Coco Grove was our home. She loves Coco Grove so much. We had a wonderful time last weekend relaxing, swimming in the resort's new pool. and playing in the waves. This was our 6th time visiting Coco Grove, and the first time there were waves in the ocean. Usually the beach is perfectly calm without any waves at all, which is great for snorkeling...but the turbulent water was so much fun for the girls to splash around in.























I loved these latest pictures of the little sea-urchins and of the beached whale and calf in the hammock! Thank you for these latest reminders of what a seanominal family we have in the Philippines! gp
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these photos!! I seriously dream of Coco grove every time after I see your photos from there! It just looks so fun and amazing! And Andrew is making me so baby hungry for another chunky boy! I'm so obsessed with that cute kid and his adorable smile!
ReplyDelete