We were in Panaca in July this year, during the town's much anticipated Sesquicentennial celebration. James' siblings were there as well and our girls loved being surrounded by so many cousins.
James' beautiful mother was the state of Nevada Centennial Queen in her twenties. She looked as lovely as ever riding on a float in the parade. Addy and Torah thought the parade was the best thing ever.

Looking happy because their bags are already getting full of candy.
We won a cool bike in a ping pong drop raffle. Addy was SO excited, even though she doesn't know how to ride without training wheels yet.
I had to take a picture when I saw Addy and Nelson both wearing turquoise, they look so much alike. You can definitely tell they are cousins. These two are so sweet together too, I love their sweet cousin bond and friendship.
Addy is not a fan swimming in cold water, so she thought that swimming in Panaca's warm water spring was so nice! Torah loved it too. :)
Just chill'in on Panaca's main street.
I thought that Addy would probably be too scared of the intense force of the water to participate in the money grab...but I was wrong. She hurried into in the middle of the circle, directly under the spray of water, where she collected an impressive $5.00 in coins. She was pretty proud of her money.
Torah looking a little tired from playing so hard all day.

Andrew and Ashton were both blessed at church Sunday, the day be before we flew back to Manila.
Don't these sweet babies look cute in their little white suits?



























i LOVED looking through all these photos! Your trip to Panaca looks really fun. I think small towns have a lot of character and there are always fun things to do if you look hard or go outdoors! Glad you were able to see more of it and get a feel of its history with all the festivities. I can't get over how big Andrew looks even though I saw him just a week before these photos were taken! He must be huge by now! His chubby little build reminds me so much of Camden! Geoff gets worried every time I see photos of Andrew cause he makes me so baby hungry! ;)
ReplyDeleteHe's just too cute!