Monday, 23 July 2012

Last week some friends invited us to meet them at the museum. It was a beautiful day and the museum is nearby so we decided to walk. Once we arrived we discovered our friends were at a different museum at the other end of the city. Oops! But it was still a nice walk and it's always fun taking pictures of the girls. They spent the rest of the afternoon acting wild as they played and made messes together.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of the girls! That stink you guys went to the wrong museum, totally sounds like something I would do! But I'm glad you still had fun though! I can't believe how HUGE your cats are! I thought in the first picture it was a huge stuffed animal! How fun that you have kitties for the girls to play with, Aspen would be in heaven if we had a cat for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kitty is so cute. I love her markings. Looks like the girls had fun.

    ReplyDelete