This summer the girls and I spent a couple days in Utah and Idaho. My wisdom teeth were bothering me and I made a last minute decision to have them removed in SLC. If I had known how miserable I'd feel afterwards and how tough the recovery was, I definitely would have booked the trip for a different time when we could have stayed longer. Plus it was sad to leave family after such a short visit. We flew in late on a Wed night and then drove to Provo and stayed at my grandma's house. Thursday morning we woke up early and drove to SLC where I had my oral surgery. We returned to Provo and I slept most of the day. Friday morning we went to a nearby park with my sister-in-law and her cute boys. Saturday we drove to Malad Idaho. Sunday my grandparents from Spokane, WA, came to visit. Monday we returned to Provo and we flew back early Tuesday morning. I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would, but here are a few. Looking back I'm actually surprised I took any! I knew that if I didn't take any photos it'd regret it. It was Torah's first time meeting my grandparents who live in Malad and also first time meeting the ones who drove down from Spokane.
These photos are SO cute! You are amazing to take such good photo after your surgery! I love the pics of Addi and Torah with their cousins. And the ones of the girls with Gm Sherel, GP Ray, and Gm Pat and GP Ed, are SO cute! It makes me miss everyone so much!
These photos are SO cute! You are amazing to take such good photo after your surgery! I love the pics of Addi and Torah with their cousins. And the ones of the girls with Gm Sherel, GP Ray, and Gm Pat and GP Ed, are SO cute! It makes me miss everyone so much!
ReplyDeleteSweet pictures. I hope you're all recovered now!
ReplyDelete