Sunday, 1 May 2011

Family photos by Akasha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather is finally warm enough for outdoor picture taking! We needed some family photos (We didn't have any family photos with Torah in them) and it worked out perfectly that my sister was in town to take some for us. We think she did a wonderful job, especially considering the whole thing was rushed and Addi was being grumpy. Thank you Akasha!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so adorable! I loved the opportunity to take photos for you!! Believe me, it was MY pleasure! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, these are great! The third one is my favourite. The one with you and Torah looking up is also really nice. I can't believe how much older Addi is looking (the pictures capture her personality nicely) and Torah looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! You look great! And of course your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful Kalista! I love your outfit. They all turned out great. The girls are darling as always (and James looks good too, hee, hee)

    ReplyDelete